You will be able to register your child for Kindergarten for September 2023 beginning March 1st. Your child must be five (5) years old on or before December 1, 2023. Please follow the registration steps below.
Private/Parochial School Admissions
If your child will be attending private or parochial school, please complete the Admission Forms located in the Forms Section to the left.
To Register Your Child at ESMCSD:
- To register your child(ren) for the first time in the Eastport-South Manor Central School District, you must first create your ParentVUE account HERE .
- Once you've created your account, please review the information "Registering Your Child Online" and then follow the steps to provide the information needed.
ParentVUE/StudentVUE Account Access
Use ParentVUE/StudentVUE for school registration and to check grades, assignments, attendance, calendars, teacher contact information, and more. ParentVUE and StudentVUE are the ESM student information systems that give parents and students secure, private access to school and student information.
ParentVUE isn't just for student registration. As many of our families already know, it's a great tool to check grades, assignments, attendance, calendars, teacher contact information, and more!
- Receive absentee notifications
- Check grades and assignments
- Register new students
- Send and receive messages from teachers
- Manage the information for all students in your household using one ParentVUE account
- Update your student information at any time (phone number, email address, emergency contacts)
- Available in English and Spanish