2023-2024 Proposed Budget Information
Budget Vote and Election - May 16, 2023
Applications for absentee ballots will be obtainable during school business hours from the District Clerk beginning April 26, 2023; completed applications must be received by the District Clerk no earlier than April 17, 2023 and at least seven (7) days before the election, May 9, 2022 if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, or the day before the election, May 15, 2022, if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter. Absentee ballot must be received by the District Clerk not later than 5:00 p.m., prevailing time, on Tuesday, May 16, 2023.
Absentee ballot applications can also be downloaded below:
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - Expenditure and Revenue Review - April 19, 0223
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - Tech, Central Office, Salaries, & Benefits - March 29, 2023
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - HS & Elementary Schools - March 8, 2023
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - Special Ed & Transportation - February 8, 2023
- 2023-24 Budget Presentation - Facilities, Enrollment, & Fiscal Stress - January 25, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Click a link below to learn more about these subjects.