skip to main content

Building and Facilities Use

State law regulates the use of school facilities and fields by outside community groups.    

If a new user / group is interested in using the District's grounds / facilities, the following steps must be followed prior to requesting use.

  1. Please click on each file link: Facility Use Requirements, Insurance Requirements and Indemnification Agreement (Hold Harmless). Read each one in its entirety and complete all information required.
  2. Please send all required documents to the Business Office, attention: Michelle Reyes via: e-mail ( Once documents have been reviewed by the Business Office and approved you may continue to the next step.
  3. Once approval is received, please visit ML Schedules to start the application process for a new group and scheduling.     

Usage of our Facilities and/or Grounds will NOT be considered unless a completed Indemnification Agreement (Hold Harmless), Certificate of Insurance with Endorsement (CG 2026 or its equivalent) is completed / returned in accordance to our requirements, listed above.  NO EXCEPTIONS.
ALL Facility Use inquiries are directed to Michelle Reyes in the Business Office by calling telephone number (631) 801-3001.