Online Registration of Students

  • Online registration of students is now available with no need to print.  To begin the online process, please follow the steps below. 

    If you prefer, you may print the packet, complete and mail with required documentation to Sharon Murray, Eastport-South Manor CSD, 149 Dayton Avenue, Manorville, NY 11949.

    At this time, we are not making personal registration appointments.


    Step 1

    Please gather all of the necessary documentation you will need listed below which we will upload to your child's Schooltool Enrollment:


    Birth Certificate or Passport

    At this time, we are accepting copies of the birth certificate or passport with the understanding that we may request to review the original at a later date.


    Doctor Certified Immunizations

    The Public Health Law of New York State requires that all children entering school have the required immunizations and a complete physical examination by your family doctor or health clinic.  This exam must be completed within thirty days of a student entering school.  A copy of the physical examination form is included in the Registration Packet.


    Proof of Residency


    • Deed, current mortgage statement or current tax bill.
    • One Current utility bill (cable, LIPA, fuel, water)
    • Photo Identification (driver's license, military identification, passport)


    • Original Lease
    • Registration Affidavit*  Click here for form (Landlord's signature must be notarized).  
    • One Current utility bill (cable, LIPA, fuel, water)
    • Photo Identification (driver's license, military identification, passport)

    *If you reside in the Heatherwood Community Pine Hills Apartment complex, you do not need the Registration Affidavit.


    Custodial and/or Guardianship Documentation 

    Divorced/separated parents or other special circumstances.  

    Marriage certificate required to include step-parent as guardian.


    Special Education IEP - Individualized Education Program

    If your child is a classified special education student please provide a copy of his/her IEP.


    Step 2

    Click the link below to complete the online registration forms.  This is going to take approximately 15 minutes per child.  Each child will need a completed Student Admission Forms packet.  If you are unable to complete the forms in one session, please be sure to save your file so that you are able to retrieve and complete it.


    Student Admission Forms - Preschool Special Education

    Student Admission Forms - UPK

    Student Admission Forms - Kindergarten

    Student Admission Forms - Grades 1-6

    Student Admission Forms - Grades 7-12


    Step 3

    You are now ready to submit your registration documents to Central Registration.  The supporting documentation can be scanned or a picture from your phone.  Prepare to email the following:


    • Student Admission Forms
    • Birth Certificate
    • Immunizations
    • Proof of Residency
    • Custodial and/or Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
    • Student IEP (if applicable)

    You will email all of the above to Sharon Murray, District Clerk, at


    Step 4

    Congratulations!  You have completed the registration process.  Once the documentation is reviewed, you will be receive an email confirming your child's registration.


Admission Forms

  • McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act

    If you live in any of the following situations:

    • In a shelter, motel, vehicle, or campground
    • On the street
    • In an abandoned building, trailer, or other inadequate accommodations, or
    • Doubled up with friends or relatives because you cannot find or afford housing

    Then, you have certain rights or protections under the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act.  Click here for more information.

    If you have any questions, you may contact the the School District's Homeless Liaison, Mrs. Lori Franchi, LCSW, at 631-801-3282.


  • Change of Contact Information

    To update contact information, add and/or delete emergency contacts, please complete the Student Contact Verification Form by clicking the following link:

    Student Contact Verification Form


    Change of Address

    Any change of address requires documentation be provided to Central Registration.  No changes due to an address update will be made to a student's transportation until approved by Central Registration.  Please contact Mrs. Murray in Central Registration at or 631-801-3045 for further assistance.