Parents/Guardians who reside within the boundaries of the Eastport-South Manor Central School District must register all school-age children at the Central Registration Office located at District Administration, 149 Dayton Avenue, Manorville, NY. An Admission Packet must be completed for each student. To register, please call Mrs. Murray at 631-801-3045 for an appointment.
Change of Contact Information
To update contact information, add and/or delete emergency contacts, please complete the Student Contact Verification Form by clicking the following link:
Change of Address
Any change of address requires documentation be provided to Central Registration. No changes due to an address update will be made to a student's transportation until approved by Central Registration. Please contact Mrs. Murray in Central Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-801-3045 for further assistance.
Eligible students must be five (5) years of age on or before December 1st of the school year during which the child begins school. Admission Packets for enrollment in September 2019 will be available in February. To receive a packet, please call Sharon Murray at 631-801-3045 or email email@example.com.
Registration will be by appointment at the elementary schools as follows:
- Tuttle Avenue - March 12th
- South Street - March 13th
A school physical examination is acceptable if it has been conducted no more than 12 months before the first day of school. The Dental Form is only requested, not required at this time.
If your child is currently attending the Universal Pre-K Program, you will not have to re-register. A letter will be sent home with more details.
Proof of Residency Required from Parent/Guardian
Deed, current mortgage statement or current tax bill.
Current utility bill (cable, LIPA, fuel, water)
Photo Identification (driver's license, military identification, passport)
- Original Lease
- Registration Affidavit (Form supplied by Eastport South Manor Schools)
- Current utility bill (cable, LIPA, fuel, water)
- Photo Identification (driver's license, military identification, passport)
Student Documentation Required
- Original Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Immunization signed by a physician
- Latest transcript (high school students)
- Latest report card (Grade 1 through 8)
- Custody and/or guardianship documents (divorced/separated parents or other special circumstances). Marriage certificate to include step-parents as guardians.
- Individualized Education Program/Plan or I.E.P. for special education
- Form DSS-2999 (Foster Students Only)
McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act
If you live in any of the following situations:
- In a shelter, motel, vehicle, or campground
- On the street
- In an abandoned building, trailer, or other inadequate accommodations, or
- Doubled up with friends or relatives because you cannot find or afford housing
Then, you have certain rights or protections under the McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act. Click here for more information.
If you have any questions, you may contact the the School District's Homeless Liaison, Mrs. Lori Franchi, LCSW, at 631-801-3282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.