Speech Apps for the iPad
Technology is a great way to encourage and elicit language in youngsters... Here are some great apps for use on your iPad!
- My Play Home (there's also a Lite (free) version available)
- Guess Who? | Vision Apps
- "My House"| www.myfirstapp.com
- "Photo touch" | Grasshopper Apps
- Peekaboo HD "barn" |
- First Then Visual Schedule
-Speech With Milo (there are multiple categories available for purchase:
* Sequencing, verbs, prepositions)
" Sort it Out" www.myfirstapp.com "Sort it out2"
-Big or Small | AME Software Factory
-"What is it?" | Apps by Fuze inc.
"First Words" | Learning TOuch
-"Clicker Sentences" | Crick Software
" All About Sounds"
"ABC" | Photo Touch
"Autism Emotions" | Model Me Kids
"Buddy Bear" : Basic Questions | Linguisystems
"Buddy Bear" :Yes/No Questions | Linguisystems
"Becca Bunny" : Concepts | Linguisystems
"Articulation Station" | Busy Bee Applications