10H Works Cited HOMEWORK - Formatting Works Cited Page
To my esteemed students!
It was wonderful seeing each of you today -- glad to know that we all weathered the storm so well (pun intended!).??
As we discussed, I am sending you the files that need to be edited to meet MLA Formatting requirements. I have also taken the liberty of uploading all of these files to my webpage -- under RESEARCH.??
Please make every effort to have a hard copy turned in by tomorrow -- Thurs 2/14/2013??.
This is an exercise that will test your ability to:
(a) Recognize the errors on the Works Cited page?
(b) Use your Word Processor to correct the formatting to meet the MLA requirements??
Please be sure to reference both the SAMPLE Works Cited Page and FORMATTING in MS WORD handouts (distributed in class or can find on my website).??
- Open the FIND THE ERRORS #1 document?
- Save As into your personal drive?
- Using the FORMATTING Handout – revise to assure proper MLS Formatting?
- PRINT A HARD COPY TO TURN IN???
- Open the FIND THE ERRORS #2 document
Note: this document has extra lines that were inserted with the RETURN/ENTER key that need to be removed?
- Save As into your personal drive
- Using the FORMATTING Handout – revise to assure proper MLS Formatting
- ?PRINT A HARD COPY TO TURN IN
You can do this :)