Change of Name

Page 1 of 1
 Staff Name Change 

  Please complete the form below. In addition, please send a copy of your Social Security Card and current license with your new name to the Personnel Office. Once Personnel receives the appropriate documentation your name will be changed in the system.
 Done  Save  Cancel